The Deerfield Teachers' Center is open Monday - Friday by appointment from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Please call 413-774-2652, ext. 28, for more information, or a list of materials and programs currently available. You may also email requests to Darlene Marshall, Program Coordinator. Or, you may send a fax to us at 413-774-2654.
The Center is located at the
Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association:
10 Memorial Street
P.O. Box 428
Deerfield, MA 01342-0428
The Teachers' Center is on the first floor in Room 14.
Directions: Memorial Hall Museum and Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association are located on the corner of Memorial Street and Routes 5 & 10 in Deerfield, Massachusetts. From the south, take I-91 North to Exit 24, then drive 6 miles north on Rt. 5. From the north, take I-91 South to Exit 25, and follow signs for Rt. 5 North 5 miles to Deerfield.
Download printable directions here.
Staff Email Addresses and Phone Extensions - Please dial 413-774-2652, and then the extension number.
- Devlin, Mary Gene, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 34
- Gilgun, Beth, email@example.com, ext. 24
- Lowenthal, Kitty, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 34
- Manring, Lynne, email@example.com ext. 33
- Marshall, Darlene, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 28
- Shaw-Pichette, Reba-Jean, email@example.com,ext. 34